Top 5 mistakes people make:
1. pursue keywords that nobody cares about
2. pursue keywords that are too competitive – i.e. too many other people already wrote about it
3. pursue keywords that they know nothing about or have no knowledge of
4. pursue keywords in the wrong network i.e. web instead of youtube or twitter or facebook
5. attempt to reach something that is out of your league (i.e. domain authority)
What you want to do – 3 things:
1. Post blogs on green dot titles
2. Tag your blog with Red Dot Keywords
3. Buy Traffic under keywords that Search Triggers suggests have a lot of good traffic i.e. ‘score’
Don’t know what green dot titles and red dots are? Attend our next live webinar – here’s how to get in:
STEP 1: Register at SearchTriggers
STEP 2: Get on our E-mail Subscriber List
STEP 3: Watch your email on Wednesday Morning for the exact time of the webinar. They are usually between 1PM Pacific Time and 3PM Pacific time depending on the guest’s schedule.
See you at the next event!